Center for Policy Studies and Hamline University:
- Traditional schooling is ‘torqued out’. We need to create radically different models of school/ing.
- Existing organizations don’t innovate well. Most different schools will have to be created new.
- The states’ charter laws make it possible now to create new and different schools.
- In redesigning schools we should focus on motivating the workers: both students and teachers.
- We can now customize student learning using today’s digital electronics.
- Without new models of school K-12 might not be sustainable economically
Curated Education Information