1. In total, 36% of MMSD high school students participated in interscholastic athletics, with participation rates varying by school, grade and demographic group.
2. 61% percent of interscholastic high school student athletes were white.
3. Soccer, cross country, track, and football had the greatest number of participants across the district.
4. Overall, higher percentages of interscholastic high school student athletes received no Ds (71%) or Fs (86%) than non-participants (58% and 66%).
5. All four potential eligibility models explored result in significant disparities in interscholastic athletics eligibility across student groups.